Pages

Monday, April 11

I Mad - Imokim

Hey People,

Currently, I are mad.

I found out today that the band performance I did for the SCC Mess Dinner was the best we have ever done.  We made both of our instructors cry and because of how proud we made them, they decided to give us a reward.

On Thursday, they decided to buy us tickets to go to the Royal Albert Hall to see one of the Royal Marine bands perform..Which has to be the day that I am away.

I've seen the RM band play before and it was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen, and now I have to spend the day doing some stupid Duke of Edinburgh course.

Damn it life...Y U do this..

//Imokim

3 comments:

Ryukon said...

Y U NO RESPECT TIMES DOFE?

Zombie said...

Imokin

Y U no Happy??

Body1 said...

Brother very hard way not to think any time that you're crazy!!!

I wait on my blog!!

$upporting BRO!!

Post a Comment