Pages

Wednesday, May 4

Tresni -- A wednesday full of work :(

Unfortunately the college i go to has decided to have blogger blocked from access while on the computers this makes blogging harder but with my phone working to use It for updating i should still be able to make some smaller blog posts :)
sitting in ebusiness and as always i get away with typing on my phone so openly Its funny, i've decided to try and get caught up with all my work as by the end of the school year i need to have 9 units (3foreachsubject) done to my target grade which means i have to do 6 units in basically 1 term haha looks like i am going to be up doing all nighters soon :) fun
anyway back to work now
will probably post again later
thanks
/tresni

1 comments:

Zombie said...

My school does the same thing.

Post a Comment