An early daily post for me today everyone :)
normally I will wait till the evening to write them as there is more likely to be more things to blog about but as I am just stilling in the library with Ryukon I decided to do a post, no plan, no ideas, just to type whatever comes to my head.
so......
Yeah thats failing maybe I should acutally plan something?
Any ideas?
hmm what have I been up to? being lazy and half asleep in most classes today, I should be working on a load of coursework but nah I'd rather write a blog for you.
A little news on my part, I'm hoping to get a job soon working at Rockingham Motor Speedway a few times a month, it wont be great pay or guarenteed work but hey money is money and the job isnt too bad I get to see the bikes/cars and get up close and see them, maybe even the chance of some free tickets!
Basically I will be working with another guy testing the bikes/cars before they are allowed on the track for their sound as Rockingham Speedway has sound limitations which have to be enforced which is our job, Not a lot to do and it means getting up at like 5:45 in the morning when i am working but like I've said money is money and it should be a good experience and more to add to my CV! :D
Currently listening to: Operate, Annihilate - Powerman 5000
A great band, not many people heard of them but defonately worth a listen!
Thanks for reading,
//Tresni
Monday, April 11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its too early to be postin! lol.
Early bird gets the worm! Or in this case watch all the badass cars.
Perhaps you could take some video?
Post a Comment