Pages

Saturday, April 9

Literal Trailers

I've blogged about these before on my old blog but have decided to have them as my first topical post and as I shall be busy all day it won't be too long.
Some of you who know me will probably know about these already as they are really awesome!

What is a Literal Trailer?
Well they are made by a awesome guy known as Tobuscus (Toby Turner) who posts them on his channel on You Tube Link here: Tobuscus You Tube Channel

Basically what Toby does is takes the trailers for popular games and films then replaces the audio with a song that as the titles say describe what is literally happening on screen, this might sound weird and if done by anyone else would probably be really crap but the way Toby does it is just amazing here are my favourite ones!

Assassins Creed Literal Trailer!
 







Resident Evil Afterlife Literal Trailer!








Tron Legacy Literal Trailer! :D







 These are a bit old so you've probably seen them but I thought I might aswell do a post on them as I knew I could write about it and give you a slightly good blog about them

Back soon!


/Tresni

JEFF BRIDGES!

2 comments:

Zombie said...

I just found my next favorite set of youtube videos!!

Reilly said...

just KILL EM WITH YOUR AWESOME.
SPACE WILL LEAVE YOU

oh nelly, nelly furtado
I'M A BIRD MOTHAF
gimme gimma that that that and those, gimma gimma

yeah, big fan

Post a Comment