Pages

Thursday, April 14

Tresni -- Great day!....

Ok its a lie, not a great day.
Today i found out that someone i used to be good friends with is spreading that i kissed his girlfriend and thats why he hates me, yeah sure when i haven't seen her in like 18 months and during the time i knew her we were good mates but nothing more. Now he just spreading  it around with people hating me.

So a crap blog post today sorry guys :/
Cant think about what to post and not in the best of moods, got any ideas for what I can post I'd be glad to read it and see if I have anything to say about it.

Thanks
/Tresni

3 comments:

Living cheap said...

hope things will get better :)
and why doesnt his girlfriend say it aint true?

Body1 said...

Cool post BRO!!

$upporting!!!

Butcher Bradley said...

This is where true friends come in to play. To believe or not to believe.

Post a Comment